Paris Corner Restaurant
This Paris Corner Restaurant is according to Café De Flore in Paris. There are seats on the sidewalk. We design the restaurant with two floors. There is an entrance for households to go upstairs on the left side.
When you go upstairs there are full of seats for tourists who attracted to this restaurant by its reputation of meals.
Size: 48 x 48
Total: 9023 parts
- Paris Corner Restaurant.pdf (125MB)
- Paris Corner Restaurant Expension Floor (69.1MB)
- This sale is the building instructions for a custom modular building set, and this is our own design.
- This sale is only for the instructions.
- There is No Lego pieces included.
- The instructions will be sent by Email after the payment been received.
- We will send to you the following files which are provided as a Download Link.
The files including :
- A high resolution PDF file with step-by-step 3D image.
- A XML in a txt file, this file can be upload to BrickLink for a part list, include Lego part number, quantity, part name and color. You can purchase LEGO parts on Bricklink with this file.
- A bsx file for Brickstock, Brickstock is a opensource software, you can open bsx file by this software, you can modify parts, colors, quantity, even export a new XML file through Brickstock.
Please note that this sale is for the instructions only, and does not include any Lego piece.
The model itself, all photos, the art creation and instructions for this custom model are copyrighted under the Soar Brick crafts and copyright 2014. You may not reproduce, copy, or distribute the model or the instructions without our expressed written consent. All violations will result in legal action. This listing only gives you the right to use the instructions and/or creation for your own personal use. You are not authorized to transmit, republish, copy or distribute for free or profit, this model creation or the instructions.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of Companies, which does not sponsor, endorse or authorize this product.